• Multiattack: Zuggtmoy makes four pseudopod attacks.
• Pseudopod: Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (2d8 + 6) bludgeoning damage plus 9 (2d8) poison damage.
• Infestation Spores (3/Day): Zuggtmoy releases spores that burst out in cloud fills a 20-foof-radius sphere centered on her, and it lingers for 1 minute. Any flesh-and-blood creature in the cloud when it appears, or that enters it later, must make a DC 19 Constitution saving throw. On a successful save, the creature can't be infected by these spores for 24 hours. On a failed save, the creature is infected with a disease called the spores of Zuggtmoy and also gains a random form of madness (determined by rolling on the Madness of Zuggtmoy table) that lasts until the creature is cured of the disease or dies. While infected in this way, the creature can't be reinfected, and it must repeat the saving throw at the end of every 24 hours, ending the infection on a success. On a failure, the infected creature's body is slowly taken over by fungal growth, and after three such failed saves, the creature dies and is reanimated as a spore servant if it's a type of creature that can be (see the "Myconids" entry in the Monster Manual).
• Mind Control Spores (Recharge 5-6): Zuggtmoy releases spores that burst out in a cloud that fills a 20-foot-radius sphere centered on her, and it lingers for 1 minute. Humanoids and beasts in the cloud when it appears, or that enter it later, must make a DC 19 Wisdom saving throw. On a successful save, the creature can't be infected by these spores for 24 hours. On a failed save, the creature is infected with a disease called the influence of Zuggtmoy for 24 hours. While infected, the creature is charmed by her and can't be reinfected by these spores.
Zuggtmoy can take 3 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time and only at the end of another creature's turn. Zuggtmoy regains spent legendary actions at the start of her turn.
• Attack: Zuggtmoy makes one pseudopod attack.
• Exert Will: One creature charmed by Zuggtmoy that she can see must use its reaction to move up to its speed as she directs or to make a weapon attack against a target that she designates.