• Saving Throws:
Dex +3, Con +7, Wis +3, Cha +4 • Skills:
Perception +6, Stealth +3 • Senses:
blindsight 30 ft., darkvision 120 ft. • Languages:
Common, Draconic • Challenge:
6 (2300 XP) • Environments:
Arctic, Cave, Underground
• Ice Walk: The dragon can move across and climb icy surfaces without needing to make an ability check. Additionally, difficult terrain composed of ice or snow doesn't cost it extra moment.
• Multiattack: The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
• Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (2d10 + 4) piercing damage plus 4 (1d8) cold damage.
• Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) slashing damage.
• Cold Breath (Recharge 5-6): The dragon exhales an icy blast in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw, taking 45 (10d8) cold damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.