• Fear of Fire: If the yeti takes fire damage, it has disadvantage on attack rolls and ability checks until the end of its next turn.
• Keen Smell: The yeti has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
• Snow Camouflage: The yeti has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide in snowy terrain.
• Multiattack: The yeti can use its Chilling Gaze and makes two claw attacks.
• Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) slashing damage plus 3 (1d6) cold damage.
• Chilling Gaze: The yeti targets one creature it can see within 30 ft. of it. If the target can see the yeti, the target must succeed on a DC 13 Constitution saving throw against this magic or take 10 (3d6) cold damage and then be paralyzed for 1 minute, unless it is immune to cold damage. The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. If the target's saving throw is successful, or if the effect ends on it, the target is immune to the Chilling Gaze of all yetis (but not abominable yetis) for 1 hour.