• Armor Class: 15 • Hit Points: 149 (13d12+65) • Speed: 30 ft.
• Condition Immunities:
blinded, deafened • Senses:
blindsight 60 ft. (blind beyond this radius) • Languages:
understands Common and Druidic but doesn't speak • Challenge:
7 (2900 XP)
• False Appearance: While the blight remains motionless, it is indistinguishable from a dead tree.
• Siege Monster: The blight deals double damage to objects and structures.
• Multiattack: The blight makes four attacks: two with its branches and two with its grasping roots, If it has a target grappled, the blight can also make a bite attack against the target as a bonus action.
• Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 19 (3d8+6) piercing damage.
• Branch: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit (3d6+6) bludgeoning damage.
• Grasping Root: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 15 ft., one creature not grappled by the blight. Hit: the target is grappled (escape DC 15). Until the grapple ends, the target takes 9 (1d6+6) bludgeoning damage at the start of each of its turns. The root has AC 15 and can be severed by dealing 6 slashing damage or more to it at once. Cutting the root doesn't hurt the blight but ends the grapple.