• Armor Class: 17 • Hit Points: 178 (17d10+85) • Speed: 30 ft.
• Condition Immunities:
charmed, exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned • Senses:
darkvision 120 ft. • Languages:
understands the languages of its creator but can't speak • Challenge:
10 (5900 XP) • Environments:
Dungeon, Ruins, Urban
• Immutable Form: The golem is immune to any spell or effect that would alter its form.
• Magic Resistance: The golem has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
• Magic Weapons: The golem's weapon attacks are magical.
• Multiattack: The golem makes two slam attacks.
• Slam: Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 19 (3d8 + 6) bludgeoning damage.
• Slow (Recharge 5-6): The golem targets one or more creatures it can see within 10 ft. of it. Each target must make a DC 17 Wisdom saving throw against this magic. On a failed save, a target can't use reactions, its speed is halved, and it can't make more than one attack on its turn. In addition, the target can take either an action or a bonus action on its turn, not both. These effects last for 1 minute. A target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.