• Hold Breath: While out of water, the octopus can hold its breath for 30 minutes.
• Underwater Camouflage: The octopus has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made while underwater.
• Water Breathing: The octopus can breathe only underwater.
• Tentacles: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 bludgeoning damage, and the target is grappled (escape DC 10). Until this grapple ends, the octopus can't use its tentacles on another target.
• Ink Cloud (Recharges after a Short or Long Rest): A 5-foot-radius cloud of ink extends all around the octopus if it is underwater. The area is heavily obscured for 1 minute, although a significant current can disperse the ink. After releasing the ink, the octopus can use the Dash action as a bonus action.