• Mental Fortitude: The neogi has advantage on saving throws against being charmed or frightened, and magic can't put the neogi to sleep.
• Spider Climb: The neogi can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down on ceilings, without needing to make an ability check.
The neogi is a 7th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 14, +6 to hit with spell attacks). It regains its expended spell slots when it finishes a short or long rest. It knows the following warlock spells:
• Multiattack: The neogi makes two attacks: one with its bite and one with its claws.
• Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 it, one target. Hit: 6 (1d6+3) piercing damage plus 14 (4d6) poison damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 12 Constitution saving throw or become poisoned for 1 minute. A target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
• Claws: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (2d4+3) slashing damage.
• Enslave (Recharges after a Short or Long Rest): The neogi targets one creature it can see within 30 feet of it. The target must succeed on a DC 14 Wisdom saving throw or be magically charmed by the neogi for 1 day, or until the neogi dies or is more than 1 mile from the target. The charmed target obeys the neogi's commands and can't take reactions, and the neogi and the target can communicate telepathically with each other at a distance of up to 1 mile. Whenever the charmed target takes damage, it can repeat the saving throw, ending the effect on itself on a success.