• Keen Smell: The lion has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
• Pack Tactics: The lion has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the lion's allies is within 5 ft. of the creature and the ally isn't incapacitated.
• Pounce: If the lion moves at least 20 ft. straight toward a creature and then hits it with a claw attack on the same turn, that target must succeed on a DC 13 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone. If the target is prone, the lion can make one bite attack against it as a bonus action.
• Running Leap: With a 10-foot running start, the lion can long jump up to 25 ft..
• Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) piercing damage.
• Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) slashing damage.