• Armor Class: 18 • Hit Points: 52 (8d8+16) • Speed: 30 ft.
• Saving Throws:
Con +4, Wis +2 • Languages:
any one language (usually Common) • Challenge:
3 (700 XP) • Environments:
• Brave: The knight has advantage on saving throws against being frightened.
• Multiattack: The knight makes two melee attacks.
• Greatsword: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) slashing damage.
• Heavy Crossbow: Ranged Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, range 100/400 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d10) piercing damage.
• Leadership (Recharges after a Short or Long Rest): For 1 minute, the knight can utter a special command or warning whenever a nonhostile creature that it can see within 30 ft. of it makes an attack roll or a saving throw. The creature can add a d4 to its roll provided it can hear and understand the knight. A creature can benefit from only one Leadership die at a time. This effect ends if the knight is incapacitated.
• Parry: The knight adds 2 to its AC against one melee attack that would hit it. To do so, the knight must see the attacker and be wielding a melee weapon.