• The Colors of Age: A faerie dragon's scales change hue as it ages, moving through all the colors of the rainbow. All faerie dragons have innate spellcasting ability, gaining new spells as they mature.
Red - 5 years or less
Orange - 6-10 years
Yellow - 11-20 years
Green - 21-30 years
Blue - 31-40 years
Indigo - 41-50 years
Violet - 51 years or more
A green or older faerie dragon's CR increases to 2.
• Superior Invisibility: As a bonus action, the dragon can magically turn invisible until its concentration ends (as if concentrating on a spell). Any equipment the dragon wears or carries is invisible with it.
• Limited Telepathy: Using telepathy, the dragon can magically communicate with any other faerie dragon within 60 feet of it.
• Magic Resistance: The faerie dragon has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
The dragon's innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 13). It can innately cast a number of spells, requiring no material components. As the dragon ages and changes color, it gains additional spells as shown below.
• Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 1 piercing damage.
• Euphoria Breath (Recharge 5-6): The dragon exhales a puff of euphoria gas at one creature within 5 feet of it. The target must succeed on a DC 11 Wisdom saving throw, or for 1 minute, the target can't take reactions and must roll a d6 at the start of each of its turns to determine its behavior during the turn:
1-4. The target takes no action or bonus action and uses all of its movement to move in a random direction.
5-6. The target doesn't move, and the only thing it can do on its turn is make a DC 11 Wisdom saving throw, ending the effect on itself on a success.